About Hubbell Heaters
Hubbell water heaters and water heating systems are trusted all over the world by engineers, mechanical contractors, building owners, specifiers, architects, and more. Whatever the application, fuel source, or industry, Hubbell can provide a solution to your water heating needs. We offer an extensive range of water heating products and turnkey/modular packages for Commercial, Industrial, Foodservice, Marine/Offshore and Navalmarkets.
Some of our commonly supplied water heating equipment includes:
- Heavy duty and light duty Hydrastone cement lined water heaters
- Tankless water heaters (commercial, industrial and marine)
- Tepid water delivery systems (emergency drench & eye wash systems)
- Explosion resistant and hazardous location water heaters
- RO/DI water heating solutions (rinse wash, clean rooms, & pharmaceutical applications)
- Immersion heaters
- Direct and Indirect water heaters
- Hydronic heating systems
- Skid packaged systems (marine, offshore rig)
Engineered and manufactured in the U.S., Hubbell products are built with only the highest quality materials and technologies including Hydrastone cement, stainless steel, and digital controls. Our products are manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities, meeting all of the current standards including: cULus, ASME, ASHRAE, ANSI/NSF5, USCG, ABS, DNV, ASME, NR13 and MIL. With dependability, long life, and trouble-free service design, Hubbell water heaters add value to every installation.